Sunday, December 20, 2009

One of those nights

Well it was one of those days and turned into one of those nights.   For some reason my dogs do not care that the kids can sleep in and the dogs are all ready to go outside at 6 am and not a minute later.  The kids and I had a great time at church today, although it would have been better if Rodney was home. 

After church we just hung out around the house. The two big boys played outside most of the day the the two younger boys stayed in the house. I tried to get my house cleaned up and ready for my family to be here for Christmas.  I did take breaks from cleaning to play with the kids and the dogs too.

Right now my 4 year old and 7 year old are laying here in my room watching TV because, well I do not really know why, because they both have their own rooms yet they want to take up all the room in my King size bed.  Kids!