Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy busy days

Same stuff different day.

Not much happend today.  I got up at about 5:30 to wake up the kids so Austin could go deer hunting with the youth leader at our church.  Austin was so excited he bounced out of bed ready to hit the woods.  Once I had Austin squared away and we were back home it was time to get kids and dogs fed, then off to town to take a pup to the vet.  Thankfully there was nothing I needed from the store.  Yippy!

I am trying to get everything in order before my family are here for Christmas.  I have a lot to do but I did  manage to get most of the house picked up, floors done, dog room done, 4 loads of laundry, crates cleaned, 1 dog needed a bath, worked on a few more last minute tax papers and then did the daily chores.     

 I need a vacation, but really who has time?  

I need a vacation.