Monday, December 21, 2009

One of those days

Don't know if I was the only one to get the memo but Christmas is ALWAYS the 25th of Dec. 

I had to take one of my kids to the Dr. today and then go to Wal-Mart to get his meds. So I venture into the Wal-Mart parkling lot which was packed and people. The cars were zooming in and out like they just had to get that one space near the front door.  Come on people.  After it takes you 10 min. to drive around the parking lot you could have already parked and went inside the dang store.  
When I get inside people are dashing around the store just like they were outside.   It was worse than Black Friday in there.  You would think people would have remembered Christmas was coming way before now!  I mean why get your panties in a wad and stomp around the store or run over old ladies because you did not plan ahead?  It is so silly to me.  I undestand there are always those last minute gifts you need to get, but there is no need to race around a store and push your buggy like it is a bumper car.
Christmas is supposed to be a happy time to be with your family and remember the birth of Jesus.  Not get buggy rage in Wal-Mart! 

Merry Christmas!